- Leading global provider of vehicle lifecycle management software-as-a-service, data, and services sets sights on Australia as a focus market in global expansion plans
- Solera brings its best-in-class new AI-powered collision suites, to further digitize automotive claims
Melbourne, Australia – September, 2023 – Solera Inc (“Solera”), the leading global provider of vehicle lifecycle management software-as-a-service (SaaS), data, and services, today introduced its new AI-powered digital triage (digital FNOL) and collision repair estimating suites in Australia.
The announcement comes as part of Solera’s continuous and ongoing launch of its full suite of vehicle lifecycle services in Australia, which is a key market in the brand’s global expansion plans. To help drive digitization in the industry, Solera brings technology solutions spanning insurance claims, vehicle servicing, repairs and recycling, and property insurance claims.
AI-powered suite to transform auto claims
According to McKinsey, by 2030 over 50% of claims activities will have been replaced by automation1, with insurers and repairers under increasing pressure to respond to the rise in cost and complexity of repairs.
Solera is aiming to tap into this growing market, having driven accelerated growth in recent years via its innovative Qapter platform and integrated technologies, now bringing its AI-driven Visual Intelligence (VI) suite to the market, to enable fully digital workflows, from triage (including severity determination and vehicle allocation) to repair estimating within seconds.
“In an increasingly digitized society, consumers are focusing on service providers that can seamlessly provide automated, accurate and efficient services for vehicle claims and repairs. As such, the auto insurance and collision repair industries will need to adopt new technologies to improve and facilitate their services. A touchless claim is no longer an aspiration, it’s an expectation.” said Chris Iacovou, Managing Director, Solera APAC.
Solera’s Guided Image Capture (GIC) and Intelligent Triage drive the digitisation of severity determination and vehicle allocation via the quality-controlled capture and AI-powered recognition of images.
Solera’s Qapter VI, is a global, modular and flexible repair estimating and assessment platform that leverages AI technologies to provide exponential value to the vehicle claims industry.
Transforming the vehicle claims process into an AI-driven touchless experience, the full range of products including Qapter VI will increase automation and reduce cycle times via:
- Intelligent damage detection via Guided Image Capture, reducing the cost of risk inspections
- Enabling efficiencies for Insurers and Repairer Estimators via severity determination and automatic initial assessment of vehicle damage
- Expediting parts ordering to improve cycle times, reduce parts fraud and CO2 emissions
- Improving partial or total loss triage decisions
- Accelerating claim resolution and settlements, benefiting both insurers and repairers
“Solera’s vehicle lifecycle management SaaS, data and suite of services provide a range of innovative solutions that will empower insurers and repairers in Australia to digitize, upscale and improve the customer experience of their offerings,” said Mr. Iacovou.
“Australia has always been highly regarded in the international automotive claims and vehicle repair segments, and Solera is excited to support the continued growth and digitization of this dynamic market. We want to support businesses to increase their profitability by streamlining operations, improving customer satisfaction, and expanding market reach,” he further emphasized.
The business currently provides claims and supply chain management solutions to 5 of Australia’s leading insurance companies, via its suite of global data and technology solutions.
Providing solutions for Australian businesses
In Australia, Solera offers a full range of services under the following businesses:
- Audatex, an industry leader in intelligent data, software, and automation, provides innovative solutions to help enhance transparency and efficiency throughout the vehicle claim and collision repair processes.
- Autodata caters to the independent workshop industry offering accurate, efficient, and comprehensive online technical information for vehicle service, maintenance, and repair.
- Hollander empowers auto recyclers to efficiently manage their businesses, and access accurate part information, providing a reliable end to end yard management solution.
- ENData serves insurers with purpose-built platform for efficient claim service procurement within the property insurance supply chain.
Solera is the global leader in vehicle lifecycle management software-as-a-service, data, and services. Through four lines of business – vehicle claims, vehicle repairs, vehicle solutions, and fleet solutions – Solera is home to many leading brands in the vehicle lifecycle ecosystem, including Audatex, Autodata, Hollander, ENData and others. Solera empowers its customers to succeed in the digital age by providing them with a “one-stop shop” solution that streamlines operations, offers data-driven analytics, and enhances customer engagement, which Solera believes helps customers drive sales, promote customer retention, and improve profit margins. Solera serves over 300,000 global customers and partners in 100+ countries. For more information, visit https://www.solera.com/.
Solera Communications Contact